So, when we talk about the importance of reaching success in self-mastery and the physical part of that, we’re talking about your health, and your wellness.
Any type of success starts with self mastery. Why is it important for us to become masters of ourselves physically in order to reach success? Well– Tony Robbins– self-help guru, has this acronym called CANI which stands for constant and never-ending improvement. He asserts that when we strive for consistent growth and development personal growth it allows us to achieve our fullest potential. Personal development is a vital part in a person’s growth, maturity, success and happiness. It is the foundation of emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual health.
So, when we talk about the importance of reaching success in self-mastery and the physical part of that, we’re talking about your health, and your wellness. So here are some questions you need to ask yourself:
- Do you take care of yourself and your health?
- Are you responsible with the amount of sleep that you have every night?
- Do you eat a healthy diet?
- How often do you workout?
- Do you have the energy levels to produce optimum productivity?
- What are you doing physically to relieve the stress in your life?
- What are you doing that’s helpful not harmful?
Self discipline also allows us to be far more efficient with our time while creating the life we want. This ultimately helps us find more time to spend it on people or activities we love. Sync discipline with the practice of developing healthy micro habits, and that’s when things will begin to unfold.
In fitness, self-mastery can mean a more energized, more clear minded, leaner, healthier and overall happier person physically, mentally and emotionally.